On today’s episode of the podcast I sat down with Alyssa to do a Q&A episode. This is my first time experimenting with this format, but I’ve had people ask for Alyssa to interview me… so we decided to make that happen!
In this episode we talk about:
- Starting a side-hustle or freelance business while still working full-time
- Some of our favorite tools we use to run our video business on the road
- Monetizing a blog or youtube channel
Links and references mentioned in this episode:
- Google Docs
- How Michelle Makes $25k/month from Her Blog While Full-Time RVing
- Passport America
- Amazon Basics Tripod
- How we found a sponsor for our documentary
This episode is sponsored by CoPilot RV:
CoPilot RV is a navigation app that provides route planning and voice guidance designed specifically for RVers.
The CoPilot RV app will not only customize your routes to avoid sketchy back roads and low bridges, but it also comes with a fully offline navigation function. This way, you don’t have to use your data while using your maps. Learn more here.
Also, I’ll be giving away a free license to download the CoPilot RV App ($49.99 value) for listeners of my podcast! (Contest ends 4/30/16!)
You can enter the contest in one of two ways:
- Leave an honest review of The RV Entrepreneur in iTunes. To leave a review, click on “Ratings and Reviews” and share how you’ve been enjoying the show. Then leave a comment below to let me know you’ve left a review.
- If you’ve never listened to an episode of my podcast, then you can enter the contest by leaving a comment below and sharing where your next RV destination is going to be!