Welcome! We are Heath & Alyssa.
We are bloggers, entrepreneurs, and travelers. We’ve spent over four years RVing full-time and building a mobile business.
We created this page so you don’t have to sift through hundreds of blog posts, podcasts, and videos to get the info you really want about the RV lifestyle. Here’s what you’ll really want to know:
If You’re Thinking About RVing…
Check our top ten blog posts about RV Life:
- 29 Reasons Living in an RV is Better Than Living in a House
- 21 Questions Everyone Asks Us About RV Life
- Which RV Memberships are Best?
- 3 Factors To Consider When Choosing Your RV: Length, Slides, & Height
- 13 RVing Essentials: What You Need to Buy AFTER You Buy Your Rig
- How much does it cost to live in an RV?
- 11 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Used RV
- Passport America VS Good Sam: Which One is Better?
- What RV Should I Buy?
- How do you get mail if you live in an RV?
A Beginner’s Guide to Living in an RV
Learn all the basics of RV life that we learned the hard way. In this book, Alyssa covers buying your first RV, towing, how your RV systems work, and even what to pack.
If You Need to Make Money on the Road…
Unless you’re independently wealthy, odds are you’re going to need a way to make money while you’re traveling. That’s where our podcast comes in.
The RV Entrepreneur Podcast is a weekly show where Heath interviews nomadic entrepreneurs on what type of business they have built while traveling full-time.
Learn How to Build a Mobile Business
Read our top ten business posts:
- 7 Ways We’ve Built Remote Income And Made Money While Traveling
- 25 Mobile Offices to Inspire You to Travel Full-Time
- We Rented Out Our RV on Outdoorsy…Are we crazy?
- Year Two of Living in an RV: Expenses and Income Report
- 10 Business Ideas for Full-time RVers
- How Long It Actually Takes to Make Money as a Blogger
- 40 Places to Find Remote Jobs for Digital Nomads
- How We Found a Sponsor for Our Documentary
- Make Money RVing: How to Make $100,000 a Month Blogging
- How Kara and Nate Became the Top Travel Vlog on Youtube
50 Business Ideas for RVers
Based on everything we’ve learned from 150+ episodes of the podcast, we wrote this free ebook to give you ideas on what types of businesses you can run on the road. (Spoiler: You can do almost anything!)
In this ebook, we share the details behind who runs each type of business, how they do it, and how you can do the same.
Check Out More Free Resources
In 2018, we launched our RV Entrepreneur School to teach a few of the things we’ve learned over the years.
Our most popular free courses:
Make Some Traveling Friends
Our first year on the road was pretty lonely. We were young, building a business, and rarely ran into fellow entrepreneurs at the RV park.
So we created The RV Entrepreneur Facebook group so we could connect with with fellow travelers who wanted to blend their work with adventure.