Today on the podcast is a live recording from The RV Entrepreneur Summit with Eric and Brittany Highland from RV Wanderlust.
Eric and Brittany are social media pro’s and cover a wide rang of social media strategies in this episode.
A few things we talk about on this episode:
- The best times to post on social media and how often
- What social media scheduling tools should you be using
- What to do when you lose your biggest client
- Why trolls are a good thing
- How Eric and Brittany transitioned their social media client business from stationary to on the road
Watch Eric and Brittany’s talk on Facebook Live
Skip to 12:00 to watch the RV Wanderlust Presentation
Links mentioned on this episode:
- Eric and Brittany’s SLIDES from presentation
- RV Wanderlust Facebook
- RV Wanderlust Instagram
- RV Wanderlust Twitter
Thanks for Listening!
You’re awesome. It’s because of people like you that I get to sit around in my RV and record podcast episodes with really interesting people. If you’ve been enjoying the show and want to help others find it, I’d love a review from you in iTunes. Each and every review helps more people find the show (seriously, each one counts).
To leave a review, just click here and then go to “ratings and reviews”. It just takes a minute and I read each one :).