This post may contain affiliate links. See our affiliate disclaimer here.
Today on The RV Entrepreneur I’m interviewing Paul and Nina from WheelingIt.us. Paul is an active investor, with a technology background, and Nina runs a very engaged RV blog that actually just surpassed seven million views. They have been full-time RVing now for seven years.
Today on the show we talk about:
- Paul and Nina’s transition from high stress technology jobs into traveling the country in an RV
- Why at first Paul didn’t like RVing, but eventually came around
- How they’ve developed healthy spending habits while traveling
- And Paul’s ability to work as little as 10 hours a week managing his portfolio of investments that pay for them to travel the country
Today’s episode is sponsored by: CampgroundBooking.com
CampgroundBooking.com is a free software that allows campgrounds the ability to easily accept online reservations and manage their park. I recently launched Campground Booking along with a couple other full-time RVers and our mission is to make a simplified reservation process for campers and campgrounds alike. You can read the backstory of why I launched CampgroundBooking here.
Learn more about CampgroundBooking.com here.
Links and references mentioned in this episode:
- Say hi to Paul and Nina at the WheelingIt blog!
- Nina on Instagram
- Paul on Instagram
- Liberty Harbor RV Park
- The Snowball: Warren Buffett and The Business of Life
- The Little Book of Common Sense Investing