Thanks for scheduling a podcast interview with me! I’m excited to have you on the show. A calendar invitation has been sent to your email address so our interview can be on your calendar.
Please review the notes below to best prepare yourself for the podcast interview.
To start the interview, join the Zoom link in your calendar invite at the appointed time. I will let you know before we start recording.
Please put all your phones and devices on Do Not Disturb mode and have a way to record your audio set up. The easiest way to do this is to use any headphones that have a microphone built-in, but the microphone built into your computer will work too!
Before Your Interview
Please email us two horizontal photos that we can use for promotional purposes. The best photos include your beautiful face!
If there’s anything else you’d like me to know before our interview, feel free to send me any relevant links or previous interviews you’ve done so I can be best prepared.
About The RV Entrepreneur Podcast
Launched in 2016, the RV Entrepreneur Podcast is a weekly show where Heath Padgett interviews nomadic entrepreneurs running a business on the road.
Our audience consists of wannabe travelers and full-time RVers who are trying to make the leap into living on the road and need a way to make money.
Our Goal for Each Interview
Each episode should share your story and inspire the listener to believe that running a successful business while traveling full-time is possible while also equipping them with the tips, tools, and resources to make it happen.
Standard Interview Questions
- If you met someone new today, how would you describe to them what you do for a living?
- (If applicable) When did you start traveling full-time?
- What were your biggest hurdles to making that transition (either personal, business, relational, etc)?
- What lessons have you learned building/growing your business on the road?
- What hurdles have hindered running your business? Or what unexpected challenges has RVing imposed on your business?
- If someone else wanted to do what you do, what advice would you give them?
- How you define success in this lifestyle?
- What’s the biggest thing you’ve learned this year?
The best podcast episodes are good conversations, so I’ll definitely ask questions that aren’t on this list, but hopefully this gives you a good idea of what to prepare for! 🙂
If you have any questions or need to reschedule, feel free to shoot us an email!