Build a business anywhere.
Our generation is realizing that “the dream” of buying a bunch of crap, putting half of it in storage, and signing your life away on a mortgage is a terrible way to live. Plus, we no longer have to choose between meaningful work and a geographic location– we can now have both.
We can create companies with remote teams that reach millions of people all over the world, and do it all from our RV, van, fifth wheel, bus or tiny house while traveling across America.
The RV Entrepreneur documents how a new generation of tech-savvy, location independent entrepreneurs are building businesses that allow them to travel anywhere.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to find remote work using your skills
- How to find your first client–even if you’ve never run your own business
- Why you don’t need a lot of capital before you start
- How to validate your business idea before investing
- How to find a sponsor for your next project
- How to scale your business enough to cover your expenses but still fit in an RV
Format available: PDF, Epub and Mobi (can be read on: Kindle, iPad, iPhone, Kobo eReader, Barnes and Noble Nook, Sony Reader, Android phones)
Buy The RV Entrepreneur eBook ($10)