This post may contain affiliate links. See our affiliate disclaimer here.
Today on the podcast, I am interviewing Alex Oetzell, who just finished touring the US in a remodeled school bus. This interview is great inspiration for adventurers of all ages who want to travel, but also specifically to solo female travelers. In this interview, Alex shares her experiences with finding places to stay, staying safe, making friends on the road, and much more.
A few things we talk about on this episode:
- Why Alex decided to solo travel the country in a school bus
- What she did for money before and during the trip
- Safety tips for solo female travelers
- Why RVing isn’t just for retirement anymore
- How unique RVs help to build your community on the road
Links mentioned on this episode:
Thanks for Listening!
You’re awesome. It’s because of people like you that I get to sit around in my RV and record podcast episodes with really interesting people. If you’ve been enjoying the show and want to help others find it, I’d love a review from you in iTunes. Each and every review helps more people find the show (seriously, each one counts).
To leave a review, just click here and then go to “ratings and reviews”. It just takes a minute and I read each one :).