This post may contain affiliate links. See our affiliate disclaimer here.
Today’s episode is with my friend Emily Burton. Among being a friend and full-time RVer, Emily is also a top 1% seller on Etsy through her shop called The Paper Giraffe Shop.
With over 1,300 reviews, Emily has been able to carve out a niche for herself by largely selling printables on Etsy. If you’ve never heard of printables, they are actually a pretty incredible business for travelers because you carry zero physical inventory — you’re selling just that — digital designs for cards and invitations that people can print off at home.
What we talk about in this episode:
- What Emily would do differently if she were starting her Etsy store today
- What she’s done to differentiate herself on Etsy
- Which of her products have sold the best and why
Links mentioned in this episode:
- The Paper Giraffe Shop on Etsy
- The Paper Giraffe Shop Facebook
- The Paper Giraffe Shop Instagram
- The Handmade Mastermind – a resource for Etsy sellers