This post may contain affiliate links. See our affiliate disclaimer here.
On this episode, I’m interviewing Chuck and Michelle from the Status Crowes. We first met them a few years ago at our first RV Entrepreneur Summit and since then they have hit the road full-time in an RV and booked shows all across the country. Chuck and Michelle LOVE making music and perform around 60 shows a year on the road. Since leaving the L.A. area to travel full-time, they have grown their fan base and learned to navigate the long-term touring musician lifestyle.
How to make money as a musician on the road is a topic that pops up sometimes in our Facebook group, so I knew Chuck and Michelle would be the perfect people to speak on this subject and offer advice to other musicians.
What we talk about in this episode:
- How to book shows on the road (and how to find the best gigs)
- What to say when you reach out to venues
- Streams of income for musicians
- What to charge venues for performances
- How to use community to build a fan base on the road
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Status Crowes website (check out an upcoming show and listen to music!)
- Status Crowes YouTube
- Status Crowes Facebook
- Status Crowes Instagram
[…] out, the subject of our episode: RV 166: How To Make Money As A Musician On The Road With The Status Crowes comes up a lot in their Facebook group. In our episode, we chat with Heath about how we book our […]
Comments are closed.