This post may contain affiliate links. See our affiliate disclaimer here.
In today’s episode I’m interviewing my friends Marc and Allowetta of Thin Air, a web design and development company. Marc and Allowetta have been married for 35 years and running a business together for 13 years, so I really wanted to talk to them about working with your spouse (combined with living in such a small space).
They’ve gone through a lot of the hurdles that young couples starting a business will eventually go through and they are just a huge wealth of knowledge on this subject. In fact, they’ve even started a project called Married to Business to help couples succeed at working and living together.
What we talk about in this episode:
- How to improve communication when working with your spouse
- How to balance working and living together in a small space
- Why it’s beneficial to have a third party help make decisions
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Thin Air – their web design and development company
- Explorateurs – follow their RV travels
- Married to Business – their new project for couples working together