This post may contain affiliate links. See our affiliate disclaimer here.
This episode aired originally on Stories from the Road Podcast
In this episode, my friend Sam from the Stories from the Road podcast interviews me to dig into our story. We talk about why we originally started traveling and some of our biggest struggles along the way. Definitely touch on some things I’ve never shared on the podcast, so I thought I’d share this interview with you guys.
Show notes courtesy of Stories from the Road:
- 5:16 – Heath’s RV story.
- 11:18 – The intent behind their documentary.
- 13:32 – How a rough first trip on the road brought them closer together.
- 16:50 – What the folks in his small Texas town thought of his plan to RV.
- 18:43 – A background on and overview of the RV Entrepreneur Summit.
- 24:36 – The many jobs of RV Entrepreneurs.
- 31:15 – Conversations about the future of RVing.
- 33:30 – CampgroundBooking.com.
- 36:09 – Their businesses, goals, and how RVs fit into it.
- 38:26 – Heath’s podcasting best practices.
- 42:12 – Business on the road vs. business for business sake.
- 45:24 – What the podcast has done for his own business.
- 48:00 – Advice for starting your own podcast.
- 53:00 – Writing a book.
- 56:22 – Harnessing the power of Amazon.
- 58:04 – International RV travel, and what that means for their current RV.
- 1:00:16 – Building an RV park.
- 1:04:47 – Heath’s least proud RVer moments.
- 1:08:34 – Their future, and going back to a “normal” lifestyle.