This post may contain affiliate links. See our affiliate disclaimer here.
Yesterday, Alyssa posted our recap of The RV Entrepreneur Summit 2018 and we reviewed all that happened during the event and since! Now that we have had time to process how incredible this whole process was, we want to talk about what goes into planning an event and how you can use our ideas to create a conference for your community.
Our top 10 tips for planning a conference:
1. Validate your conference with your audience
2. Know your strengths while your building your planning team
3. Know your conference values
4. Run lean
5. Plan for your plans to not work out
6. Nail the venue
7. Make sure you have enough funds
8. Create an opportunity for people to meet before the event
9. Don’t try to overdo sponsors
10. Focus on the end experience for the attendee
Links mentioned in this episode:
Thanks for Listening!
You’re awesome. It’s because of people like you that I get to sit around in my RV and record podcast episodes with really interesting people. If you’ve been enjoying the show and want to help others find it, I’d love a review from you in iTunes. Each and every review helps more people find the show (seriously, each one counts).
To leave a review, click here and then go to “ratings and reviews”. It takes one minute and I read every one 🙂 Thanks!