This post may contain affiliate links. See our affiliate disclaimer here.
I started a podcast because I wanted to meet more entrepreneurs, but what I didn’t expect was how podcasting would change my life.
In this episode, we are turning the tables and I am being interviewed by our podcast editor, Kelsey, on how podcasting changed my life and business. Kelsey has been editing the podcast for over a year now and has been pushing me to talk more about the benefits of podcasting. Our podcast has grown and developed our business, including inspiring our RV Entrepreneur Summit, and it has been the best way to meet other people living this lifestyle.
A few things we talk about in this episode:
- Why I wanted to start the podcast
- My goals for starting the podcast
- New skills that I have gained – interviewing, storytelling, public speaking
- Opportunities that came from the podcast – client projects, partnerships, new friends and connections
- The future of the RV Entrepreneur Podcast
Links mentioned in this episode:
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- The Tim Ferriss Show
- The GARYVEE Audio Experience
- How I Built This
- The Pitch
- Startups for the Rest of Us
Thanks for Listening!
You’re awesome. It’s because of people like you that I get to sit around in my RV and record podcast episodes with really interesting people. If you’ve been enjoying the show and want to help others find it, I’d love a review from you in iTunes. Each and every review helps more people find the show (seriously, each one counts).
To leave a review, click here and then go to “ratings and reviews”. It takes one minute and I read every one 🙂 Thanks!