This post may contain affiliate links. See our affiliate disclaimer here.
Listen to this episode in iTunes.
A couple months ago I decided to do something scary. I decided to ask a few really smart people to audit our current strategies across the business, critique them, and give advice on what we could be doing better in a recorded coaching call.
This is the second episode in the series I’m calling Make Me Feel Dumb.
In this episode, I invited Michelle Schroeder (Making Sense of Cents) onto the podcast to talk about how to make $5k/month in blog revenue. Michelle teaches Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing, the course that has helped us take our affiliate income from $20/month to thousands of dollars a month (and growing!). Michelle has given us an exclusive $28 discount on the course when you use the code RVENTREPRENEUR at check out.
A few other things we cover in this episode:
- Why you need a free opt-in for your email list (and how to use that to drive affiliate revenue)
- How much Michelle spends on FB ads to get 100 new email subscribers per day
- Why you should be using Pinterest to get traffic to your website
- How much you can make from display ads on your website
- The wrong way to do affiliate marketing
- Michelle’s website
- Connect with Michelle on Twitter
- Michelle’s Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing Course (affiliate link)
- Previous podcast episode with Michelle