This post may contain affiliate links. See our affiliate disclaimer here.
Today on the podcast Michelle and I talk about:
- How she got started blogging about personal finance
- The single blog post she wrote that has produced over $400k
- Why she believes most people who “earn an income” from a blog receive a bad reputation and lose trust with readers
- What anyone can do to get started blogging today
Today’s episode is sponsored by: ConvertKit
ConvertKit the email marketing service I’ve used now for almost two years and what helped me grow my email list from 100 people to over 5,000 in the past year. You can read more about my experience with ConvertKit on this blog I published earlier this year.
If you want to try out ConvertKit for free for a month, you can use this link to sign up.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing Course (use “rventrepreneur” at checkout for $28 off)
- Passport America
- Hours app
Listen to this episode in:
Before You Go!
You’re awesome. It’s because of people like you that I get to sit around in my RV and record podcast episodes with really interesting people. If you want to help keep this show alive, I’d love a review from you in iTunes. Each and every review helps more people find the show (seriously, each one counts).
If you’re enjoying the show and have a minute, I’d love to hear from you. To leave a review, just click here and then go to “ratings and reviews”. It just takes a minute :).