This post may contain affiliate links. See our affiliate disclaimer here.
I’ve been wanted to get started in drop shipping products for quite some time. Today on the podcast I sat down and interviewed someone who has been rocking the drop shipping world for quite some time. His name is David Couillard. David is a digital strategist and works with brands and businesses helping them build and maintain websites. However, he’s also started two other companies– a doggy poop bag business and a hard camera case drop shipping business.
He runs his hard camera case drop shipping business while traveling around the country with his family in their Airstream. The beauty of starting a drop shipping business is that you have no inventory to manage while you’re on the road.
Today on the podcast we chat about:
- The story behind why david started his eco-friendly doggy poop bag business
- How he has built up a successful dropshipping business selling hard camera cases
- How to get started with launching your own drop shipping business
- The struggle with staying productive amidst an aggressive travel schedule
Links mentioned in this episode:
- David’s eco-friendly poop bags
- Hard Cases
- Starting a Shopify store