In this episode Jill Sessa talks about what it’s been like driving her RV (and scooter) across America for the past few years, while running a service based business from the road. Jill also offers up some travel advice for solo female RVers who are either on the road or are working towards full-time travel.
This conversation with Jill was one of the most relaxed, free-flowing conversations I’ve had so far on this podcast. Jill is a wealth of knowledge and has been doing this for longer than most of the people I’ve interviewed on this show.
A few other things we cover in this interview:
- Should you rent or buy an RV for short-term trips
- Why travel can be good for people like Jill who have ADD
- How to build up community and meet people on the road
- Staying safe as a female solo RVer
Links and references mentioned in this episode:
- Jill’s company — ultimatewphelp.com
- Jill’s blog — Vespaandalaptop.com
- Passport America
- Harvest Hosts
- SnagIt– Screen Capture Software
- The Snowmads
Episode #17 of The RVE Podcast is Sponsored by:
Hurdlr is an app built for freelancers and entrepreneurs that tracks all of your income streams, expenses, and tax deductions in real-time.
Download the Hurdlr app here for free.
You’re Awesome! Thanks for Listening!
Any questions? Drop a comment below and we can chat.