This post may contain affiliate links. See our affiliate disclaimer here.
In this episode, Jill Sessa talks about what it’s been like driving her RV (and scooter) across America for the past few years while running a service based business from the road. Jill also offers up some travel advice for solo female RVers who are either on the road or are working towards full-time travel.
This conversation with Jill was one of the most relaxed, free-flowing conversations I’ve had so far on this podcast. Jill is a wealth of knowledge and has been doing this for longer than most of the people I’ve interviewed on this show.
A few other things we cover in this interview:
- Should you rent or buy an RV for short-term trips
- Why travel can be good for people like Jill who have ADD
- How to build up a community and meet people on the road
- Staying safe as a female solo RVer
Links and references mentioned in this episode:
- Jill’s company — ultimatewphelp.com
- Jill’s blog — Vespaandalaptop.com
- Passport America
- Harvest Hosts
- SnagIt– Screen Capture Software
- The Snowmads
Episode #17 of The RVE Podcast is Sponsored by:
Hurdlr is an app built for freelancers and entrepreneurs that tracks all of your income streams, expenses, and tax deductions in real-time.
Download the Hurdlr app here for free.
You’re Awesome! Thanks for Listening!
Any questions? Drop a comment below and we can chat.