This post may contain affiliate links. See our affiliate disclaimer here.
There’s nothing like a livestream video to capture how totally awkward, not funny, and embarrassing we are.
This week Heath and I launched HeathandAlyssa.com and we are beyond excited to combine our efforts and be a singular resource for RVers. Like with any marriage or business partnership, Heath and I are trying to utilize our best skills to make our blog better. I’m good at making and adhering to a schedule, Heath is good at providing great content.
You can still expect weekly podcasts from Heath (when I am the nagging wife/administrator and remind him that he is supposed to release a podcast each Tuesday) and you can still expect ridiculous, hilarious(?), and sometimes painful stories about our RV lifestyle from me.
What to expect in our first livestream:
- Announcing HeathandAlyssa.com, which you obviously already know about cause you’re on our website now.
- Announcing the release of our film, Hourly America! (Yay! It’s done!) If you haven’t heard of Hourly America, you can check it out here.
- Announcing the release of Heath’s book, The RV Entrepreneur (literally took me three tries to spell that correctly) which is based on his #1 ranked Travel podcast
- Answer to popular RVing questions about boondocking, water, finding free or cheap camping, our travel pace, our favorite travel moments
- Heath saying that the best thing in my life is himself. And then laughing hysterically at his own joke.
- This quote (thanks for documenting this one, DeWayne): “You interrupted me. Go ahead. But for the record I’m upset.”
Enjoy! Let us know your thoughts and RVing questions in the comments below!
[Watch on our Facebook page]