This post may contain affiliate links. See our affiliate disclaimer here.
Today on the podcast I’m interviewing Rich Charpentier. Rich has a blog at the airstreamchronicles.com and owns a company called RLC Designs that focus on creating high end web design and SEO for RV parks and campgrounds. He’s been traveling in his airstream the past ten years while doing everything from professional photography to releasing his own digital products on the web.
A few things we talk about on today’s show are:
- How to price client projects
- Why Rich decided to buy an RV, quit his job and hit the road after he was diagnosed with a serious allergy condition
- How Rich has built up a successful client-based business around designing RV park websites
- How he finds new clients while on the road
- Why if you’re doing client-based service work, you’re probably undercharging clients for the services you’re providing
Links mentioned in this episode:
- RLC Designs
- RV geeks
- Big Rig Media
- Passport America
- Good Sam
- RVPark Reviews
- 10k Bootcamp
- Madtown agency
Thanks for Listening!
You’re awesome. It’s because of people like you that I get to sit around in my RV and record podcast episodes with really interesting people. If you want to help keep this show alive, I’d love a review from you in iTunes. Each and every review helps more people find the show (seriously, each one counts).
If you’re enjoying the show and have a minute, I’d love to hear from you. To leave a review, just click here and then go to “ratings and reviews”. It just takes a minute :).