This post may contain affiliate links. See our affiliate disclaimer here.
Today on the podcast I’m interviewing Marianne Edwards and her daughter Anna Maste, who are the two co-founders of Boondockers Welcome. Boondockers Welcome is a website where RVers can find free camping (aka boondocking spots) all over the country.
Marianne has been RVing and boondocking around the country for over a decade. She has been featured in the New York Times, built a large following on her blog at Frugal RV Travel, and written several guides on how to find epic boondocking spots.
A few things we talk about on this episode:
- What is boondocking and how to find the best spots for free camping
- How Marianne travels full-time on $1,500/month by finding free camping spots
- What Boondockers Welcome has to offer for RVers
- Ways to look for free camping and other boondocking opportunities
Learn more about Leisure Travel Vans here on their website.
Links mentioned on this episode:
- Frugal RV Travel
- Boondockers Welcome
- Overnight RV Parking
- Escapees RV Club
- Day’s End Directory
- Marianne’s Frugal Shunpiker’s Guides
- Boondockers Welcome RVillage page
- Boondockers Welcome Facebook
Thanks for Listening!
You’re awesome. It’s because of people like you that I get to sit around in my RV and record podcast episodes with really interesting people. If you’ve been enjoying the show and want to help others find it, I’d love a review from you in iTunes. Each and every review helps more people find the show (seriously, each one counts).
To leave a review, just click here and then go to “ratings and reviews”. It just takes a minute and I read each one :).